IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK !
Yes we're open again- Thursday to Sunday 1pm to 5pm.
If you 've been before you will find so much that is new. If it's your first visit you are in for a real treat.
* Explore The Lymm Archive on the big touchscreen or watch Lymm movies on the big screen.
* Go window shopping in Lymm's row of Edwardian shops.
* Discover just what Lymm Slitting Mill was all about and why it is so important.
* Experience Lymm's rich traditions and meet "Old Dick" the soul-caker's horse!
* Drive the Ship Canal locomotive.
* FREE Activity book for kids.
ADMISSION IS FREE
NEW BOOK on sale now !
Become a volunteer or donate in cash or in kind. Discover who is already supporting the centre
Terry Waite CBE
What's special about Lymm?
Learn about the Trades, Transport and Tradition that make Lymm's story unique.