top of page

I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax in the current tax year than the amount of my donations it is my responsibility to pay any difference. Please notify the charity if you wish to cancel this declaration , change your name or home address or no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.

FriendsAnnual Membership (Individual)

Price Options
One-time purchase
Annual Subscription
£12.00every year until canceled
    bottom of page